Phone number: 732 877 9405
Party affiliation: Republican Party
Campaign website: Not provided
Social media: Not provided
Date of Birth: 12 28 1958
Education: Business Administration and Economics Public Administration In Economic & Social Development Expert on Global Economic Social & Political Challenges of the XXl Century North America and Latin America. Urban Development to END Poverty.
Occupation: President Founder U.S Women Grocers Association
Public/Party service: Not provided
Position on good government initiatives:
- Would you support reforming New Jersey’s Primary electoral ballots to give all candidates an equal chance of being elected?
- Would you support measures to increase voter participation (eg. same-day registration, early voting)?
- Would you support placing a nonpartisan commission in charge of the legislative redistricting process?
- Would you support ethics reforms that would require broader disclosure on financial information and the release of income taxes by candidates for public office, as a means for regulating campaigns and limiting corruption?
- Would you support reinstituting the statewide public advocate and making it a directly elected position?
- Would you support changing the nominating process for members of Commissions and Boards to have panels of nonpartisan experts nominate candidates, with full public disclosure of the candidates’ credentials, and to have the legislature vote on the nominations?
- Do you support public funding of campaigns for all statewide offices, including the legislature?
- Do you support making the state legislature full-time and prohibiting simultaneous holding of other paid positions?