Phone number: 973-433-6696
Party affiliation: Green Party
Campaign website: https://www.cayetano4council.com/
Social media: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cayetano4council/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/Green4Ward3 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cayetano4council/
Date of Birth: 04-23-1980
Education: Attended Bergen Community College
Occupation: Sales-Park Ave BMW
Public/Party service: Not provided
Position on good government initiatives:
- Would you support reforming New Jersey’s Primary electoral ballots to give all candidates an equal chance of being elected?
Yes. I also support Rank Choice Voting and the current bills A1801 and A5205.
- Would you support measures to increase voter participation (eg. same-day registration, early voting)?
- Would you support placing a nonpartisan commission in charge of the legislative redistricting process?
- Would you support ethics reforms that would require broader disclosure on financial information and the release of income taxes by candidates for public office, as a means for regulating campaigns and limiting corruption?
- Would you support reinstituting the statewide public advocate and making it a directly elected position?
- Would you support changing the nominating process for members of Commissions and Boards to have panels of nonpartisan experts nominate candidates, with full public disclosure of the candidates’ credentials, and to have the legislature vote on the nominations?
- Do you support public funding of campaigns for all statewide offices, including the legislature?
- Do you support making the state legislature full-time and prohibiting simultaneous holding of other paid positions?